The Information Dojo: New Directions

Friday, July 25, 2014

Photo Credit: David Reece via Compfight cc

New directions for The Information Dojo

Hello all! Lately, I've been pondering my blogging strategy and topics for The Information Dojo. I've been blogging for almost four months but have yet to get any long-term subscribers. And I want to start building my list seriously. So, I'm switching up my strategy, topics and website design.

New website coming! 

Sometime next week (I hope) I plan to launch my new WordPress website. I'm working with an excellent web designer, Charlie, from Charfish Design, and he has so totally brought my ideas to life. I'm super excited to launch it and can't wait to make the transfer from Blogger to WordPress.

New topics! 

I realized that I had too many topics I was trying to cover in my blogging. And I'm whittling it down to several that I feel are the most important for the direction I want to take my blog.

My new topics will include:

  • Personal Knowledge Management 
  • Creativity 
  • Confidence 
  • Courage 
  • Writing 
  • Blogging 
  • Technology
  • Mindfulness 

While I was re-evaluating my topics, I realized just how important the concepts of confidence and courage are to me and how I've lived my life so far. As a result, I will be including them in my blog from now on and I think they fit in nicely with the rest of my topics. 

I'm both nervous and excited for this new step and I hope you will continue to follow me in my blogging journey  :) 


Add a comment »

Leave a Reply